Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dreamer

I went and saw the movie Dreamer this past weekend with my mom and sister. It was a toss up between Elizabethtown and Dreamer…Dreamer won due to time constraints. For those of you who don’t know, Dreamer is the movie based on a true story about the race horse with Dakota Fanning and Kurt Russell. I’m completely into horse racing now!

Bottom line: Cute movie! It was a feel good movie with good acting, a wonderful screenplay, and a great message. Plus, how refreshing to sit through such a good movie with little language, no violence, and no sex scenes. I totally recommend this movie.



1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

Yes, it is great these days to be able to enjoy a movie and be able to say at the same time it had little language issues or sexual content...

How sad is that...

Anyways...I must say, Elizabethtown and Dreamer...I agree...haven't seen either, but want to see both...but...shouldn't it have been a three way tie?!?!

Elizabethtown, Dreamer, and North Country! That's the one I REALLY want to see!