Tuesday, January 03, 2006

About Me

I stole this from Janaye. Gosh...that girl just always has great surveys!

[x] I've consumed alcohol.
[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I own an iPod or MP3.
[x] I bake well.
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school.
[x] I have a job.
[x] I am sometimes self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[ ] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem.
[x] I eat fast food weekly.
[x] I've been out of this country.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I've seen a therapist.
[x] I love chocolate.
[ ] I sometimes bite my nails.
[ ] I play video games
[ ] Gotten lost in my city.
[x] Saw a shooting star
[ ] I had a serious surgery
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[x] I have kissed a Stranger
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[x] Broken a bone
[x] Skipped school
[x] Played spin the bottle
[x] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten somebody
[x] Been to Niagara Falls
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[ ] Crashed into a friend's car
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[ ] Ever had a crush on someone of the same sex
[x] Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
[x] Lied to a friend
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been to Canada
[ ] Been to Mexico
[x] Been on a plane
[x] Eaten Sushi
[x] Been Skiing
[ ] Been to a motor cross show
[ ] Lost a child
[x] Gone to college
[x] Graduated college
[ ] Done hard drugs
[ ] Had someone cheat on you
[x] Miss someone right now
[x] Made a snow angel
[x] Had a tea party
[ ] Flown a kite
[x] Built a sand castle
[x] Gone puddle jumping
[x] Jumped into a pile of leaves
[x] Gone sledding
[x] Watched the sun set
[x] Felt an earthquake
[x] Slept beneath the stars
[x] Been tickled
[x] Been Misunderstood
[x] Won a contest
[x] Ran a red light
[x] Been in a car accident
[ ] kissed someone in the pouring rain
[x] Hated the way you look
[x] Pole danced
[x] Questioned your heart
[x] Been obsessed with post-it notes
[x] Squished barefoot through the mud
[x] Been lost
[x] Been to the opposite side of the country
[x] Swam in the ocean
[ ] Felt like dying
[x] Cried yourself to sleep
[x] Played cops and robbers
[x] Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
[x] Sang karaoke
[x] Paid for a meal with only coins
[x] Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
[x] Made prank phone
[x] Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
[x] Caught a snowflake on your tongue
[x] Danced in the rain
[x] Written a letter to Santa Claus
[x] Blown bubbles
[ ]Made a bonfire on the beach
[x] Crashed a party
[x] Gone rollerskating
[x] Had a wish come true
[x] Worn pearls
[ ] Jumped off a bridge
[ ] Told a complete stranger you loved them
[x] Kissed a mirror
[x] Sang in the shower
[x] Had a dream that you married someone
[ ] Glued your hand to something
[ ] Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
[ ] Kissed a fish
[x] Worn the opposite sexes clothes
[x] Sat on a roof top
[x] Screamed at the top of your lungs
[ ] Done a one-handed cartwheel
[ ] Talked on the phone for more then 6 hours
[x] Stayed up all night
[x] Didn't take a shower for a week
[x] Are scared to watch scary movies
[x] (been)Pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
[ ] Been told you're beautiful by a complete stranger
[x] Been easily amused
[x] Caught a fish then ate it
[x] Caught a butterfly
[x] Laughed so hard you cried
[x] Had someone moon/flash you
[x] Cheated on a test
[ ] Had a Britney Spears CD
[x] Forgotten someone's name
[ ] French braided someone's hair

1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice survey. I would never wear pajamas to school either. That time we had to do it for pledging was probably my worst day pledging. I hated that day. lol.