Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Great Return

I completely understand that it has been awhile since I have updated my blog, and while this may not be a great return, I would like to have a little fun and post a quiz. Actually, it's a link to a quiz. My pals Mel and Kim created a similar quiz so I decided to jump on the band-wagon and create my own. The link is below...I would appreciate it if you would publish your scores in the comments section, that way the whole world will see how well you really know me.

The "All About Me" Quiz

5 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

That was pretty easy, sport. I got an 80.

Katey said...

Crap! This was the lowest yet. Seriously though- if I asked you guys who my first kiss was NONE of you would know it. I think that is an unfair question and one that should be removed from all future quizzes.

Can't wait to see you next weekend! Is your cell # still the same?

Melody said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am the smartest person alive!!! I got a PERFECT score!!! AHHHHHH And I REALLY didnt cheat this time! I mean, I guessed on the first kiss question but it was the process of elimination! AHHHH
Ok...Im not THAT excited...Im just ready to go home from work.
AND...I knew you HAD a jeep. Man...I hate it when deer run out in front of you ;) AHHH HAAAA

FeedingYourMind said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! The deer! I HATE those things! ;)

Melody said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IM SO FUNNY!!! AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAA