Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I attended what I believe to be one of the greatest universities in the U.S. My great university is celebrating it's homecoming this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I love this time of year. Fall has begun, school spirit is in full swing, friends come back to our alma mater and for a few days, life seems to be very similar to the good old days in college. Of course, things have changed...the school has received a face-lift, friends have gotten married, friends are getting married, friends have new jobs, friends have new degrees, friends are finishing degrees...but with all of those changes, our friendships have stayed strong and for a few seconds when we are all laughing and reminiscing, time stands still as if nothing has changed.

Basically, I'm just completely excited to see my friends, enjoy the festivities, and witness the energy on campus. For the love of the purple and white!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend, Jen! I know EXACTLY what you mean. Still keeping my eyes peeled for great Dallas jobs. It's my goal to get all of us here. So far, it's just me. :)

FeedingYourMind said...

I'm excited! I'm excited! =)