Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Holiday

EXCELLENT MOVIE! If you see one movie this holiday season...make sure you see The Holiday! Extremely cute! Superb performances from EVERYONE in the cast! And how hot is Jude Law? Oh, he's very hot, my friend! So funny, so witty, so clever...Basically, I can't say enough great things about it.

Quick salute to my friend Kim who graduates with her Masters in a few days. What an accomplishment! Congrats Kim!

Christmas is in 13 days and I am so excited! Four days after Christmas I'm heading to California for a mini vaca and then I'm going to Georgia for a conference. Then, I return to grand ole' Abilene and will be moving into a new residence. I have a pretty full couple of weeks ahead of me.

I've only purchased one Christmas present so far. When am I going to finish my Christmas shopping? Probably on Christmas Eve.

Ok, so my friend Mel is getting married in 10 days...not 4 as I previously posted. So surreal. It seems like yesterday we were riding on 4-wheelers on my farm, driving through tornadoes in Fort Worth, making costumes in Nelson Park, driving through town in White Lightning...those were the days. Here's to many more!

1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

Thanks pal!

And isn't Mel's wedding in a few more than "four days"?