Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tis the Season

I spent this past weekend in East Texas where yet another friend of mine got married. We were best friends for years and years, so I was looking forward to heading home and seeing old friends, family and spending some R & R by the pool.

So, the R & R by the pool didn't actually take place because it rained for nearly the entire weekend. So, I watched a few movies curled up on my parents couch instead!

I spent some time with the fam up at the restaurant, got in a flower fight with my mom and sister, and ate some great food. There are a few family shots below.

The wedding took place Saturday evening and it was very nice. It was a simple ceremony, at a quaint Victorian house, with beautiful gardens and a precious chapel. It fit my friend Nicole to a tee. I was able to see old friends, meet new ones, and witness one of the most important days in my friends life. I've posted a few pics from the wedding as well.







No comments: