Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More to Come

I have some great pictures to post from my week in Dallas during the 4th of July, my weekend in Lubbock and a few other things, but I'm waiting to get my friend Caddie's pictures first. I only want to post the best! So, in the absence of something extremely interesting, I'll tell you this...

I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Got tickets to the sold out show, bought popcorn, drank a coke. It was wonderful. We certainly enjoyed ourselves. Downside of seeing a very popular family movie on its release date: many, many children in the theatre.

If you're a Harry Potter fan, don't wait much longer to see this one. It's pretty good! And pretty intense. Good times!

Just as a side note...for those of you who know what my predicament is that I refer to in my previous post, it's still here. Very here.

1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!

Sorry...I seriously just laughed out loud when I read that ending part!

HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!

Love ya still though! =)