Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Amazing Grace

I DVR Oprah everyday. Not because I like Oprah, but because about once a week she'll have a show I'm interested in and it fills the gap if for some reason I don't have anything else to watch. So, last night I was clearing out all of my Oprah episodes and came across one that was endorsing her new favorite gadget...I was intrigued. The gadget turned out to be some electronic "book"...Amazon Kendall or something like that. Basically, you download books and it saves them for you in one nice, neat little notebook. Well, I'm not a reader so I could care less and subsequently deleted the show.

HOWEVER, before she introduced her new gadget, she introduced something she described as amazing. She was right. Il Divo performed "Amazing Grace" from their new cd The Promise. I had chills. It was beautiful. So, this morning I found the actual video on YouTube...don't you just love YouTube?! The video is below. I hope you enjoy. I still have chills and I've watched it several times. I think a lot of us need to be reminded sometimes that we're only here because of Amazing Grace. It was definitely a good reminder for me!

No comments: