Wednesday, June 29, 2005



The majority of you who read this are about to be very shocked.

I spent all Tuesday with a child. Yes, you read right. I spent my entire Tuesday in Early, Texas with my cousin Jody, her husband Casey and their son Camden. Now, for those of you who know me well, you know that children are not my forte. But, let me go on record for saying that Camden Micheal Dacus is PRECIOUS! He is absolutely my favorite kid in the whole wide world! He had his first b-day in May, which I was unable to attend, so cousin Jenni(I'm referring to myself in the third person) took him his birthday presents. He got two shirts, swim trunks, his first swimming pool, and a learning toy named "Juniper Giraffe." The Giraffe was a big hit...and I know he'll love his pool once they move into their new house. Anyway...this entry was basically so I could show off his cute little smile in the pics I got developed yesterday. The one on the left is Camden with his mom and the one on the right is Camden with my brother, Spencer, at our cousin Micheal's wedding. Too cute!!!!

No comments: