Friday, July 22, 2005

SURVEY SAYS....

I got this from Kim's blog, who got this from Janaye. Just some random info.

1. Do you own a polka dot shirt? No. Not sure I have ever owned a polka dot shirt.

2. Do you think that you will ever be the first woman president? No. Really don’t want to be the first woman president….and I’m pretty sure that there will be many other women way more qualified than I am in the running.

3. How many showers have you taken today? One

4. What do you think you will be doing at this time tomorrow? Swimming…tomorrow is Saturday!

5. What is the hottest thing about a guy? Wow…so many things…how could I pick just one thing?

6. Who do you want the next president to be? I really don’t know. And, I really haven’t put that much thought into it.

7. What do you know about your religion? Well, that’s kind of a loaded question. I can’t write everything I know…but I do know that I don’t know everything.

8. How many new people have you met this year? A lot…you can’t work in the events industry and not meet new people.

9. What is the last number you used? My password for myACU login.

10. What was the last candy you had? Um, I had some Reese’s Pieces last Friday on the plane ride back to DFW.

11. Do you drink soda? Yes, but I’m trying to quit. It’s a constant struggle for me. I don’t drink coke for about 2 months, and then I drink one…and I’m on again. Guess I’m a cokeaholic.

12. Are you worried about your weight? I don’t worry about my weight. I suppose that almost everyone wants to lose weight…and I guess I do too. But, I feel great, I feel good about myself, and I’m happy…so, I really don’t worry about much.

13. What song would you want a guy to sing to you? Wow…don’t even get me started! I love the old country song “Lay You Down.” I would sacrifice my morals for a man who sang that song to me. Not really, but it’s a hot song! I also think that Gary Allen has a lot of hot songs…like “Nothing On But the Radio.” Yum! And, I don’t want him to sing it to me, but if a guy played “At Last” for me….I’m his!

14. What is your words per minute(how fast you type)? Not really sure. I type pretty fast. And I used to be the fastest in my keyboarding class in high school, but I don’t remember my WTPM.

15. What will you eat next? Lunch at Johnnie Carino’s

16. When was the last time you baked brownies? Um, years ago. I haven’t baked brownies in a long time.

17. How many people know your birthday? My family knows my b-day. And, most of my friends know when it is. I’ve got good friends….I’m the bad one…if you’re b-day isn’t on my calendar, I rarely remember it.

18. Do you look tired today? No…surprisingly! I actually look pretty refreshed. I had a facial yesterday and spent about 6 hours in a pool yesterday afternoon and last night.

19. When was the last time you had a Now & Later? A long time ago…I don’t like Now&Laters.

20. Do you think Tom DeLonge is hot? No, I actually think he’s kind of ugly.

21. Name a friend & their favorite color. Amber – red….I can honestly say that she is the only friend who’s favorite color I know.

22. What was the last thing you ran for? The last thing I ran for in an election was for a GATA office. The last thing I physically ran for was last night playing volleyball.

23. Do you think you have no life? Oh, I definitely have a life! It might not be too exciting to some people, but it keeps me busy enough!

24. How many days until you get out of school or go back to school? I am actually done with school. But, since I work at a university, I am still affected by the school calendar. School starts here on Aug. 22.

25. Take your age, multiply it by your favorite number, add it to the amount of letters in your first name, subtract it by how many speakers you have and multiply it by 3. What do you get? 1473. By speakers, I’m assuming that this meant on my computer, and I don’t have any speakers on my computer.

26. Have you ever failed a final? Oh yes! Many, many times!

27. At what age do you think your hair will start turning gray? Not sure…I could base it on my parents…both of them started turning gray around the time they turned 50.

28. Name something that you have more than 28 of. CDs…and files in my filing cabinet.

29. Do you like peas? Yeah, I like sweet peas.

30. Have you ever woken up with a spider on you? Um, no. I don’t think so.

31. Do you drool in your sleep? I have before, but it’s not “common practice.”

32. Have you ever peed yourself in your sleep at a friend's? Not that I can remember…I’ll ask my mom…she’ll know.

33. Do you watch the Real World? No

34. Have you whined today? Not yet, but I’m sure I will by the end of the day.

35. Have you talked mean about anyone today? Not yet, but I’m sure I will by the end of the day.

37. What does your soap smell like? Well, I’m using Irish Spring Ocean Breeze right now…it actually kind of smells like guys cologne.

38. Do you believe in pre-marital sex? I believe in it, as in, I know it’s real…but I don’t condone it.

39. Have you ever had a stalker? Yes, but it was a joke….never had a scary stalker.

40. Can you remember your last dream? Not really, but I don’t remember my dreams well.

41. Have you ever popped a string on a guitar? No, but I’ve smashed a guitar.

42. Do you leave food sitting up in your room? No.

43. Do you have a nose ring? No

44. How many people did you talk to last time you were on the phone? Just one…if I’m talking to more than one person on the phone, I get confused easily.

45. What is your reasoning for usually getting online? E-mail is my main drive. I sign onto AIM, but don’t use it much…I use the internet a lot for work.

46. How much money do you think you'll make when you get older? Depends on where I work…I have the potential to make quite a bit in my field, but I have to go where the money is!

47. Do you have trouble falling asleep? Not usually.

48. Have you ever been struck by lightning? No.

49. What is your sign? Libra

50. Have you ever thought a teacher was really hot? Nope

No comments: