Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This is what The Weather Channel is predicting for the path of Dennis. Can I just tell you that I will be in Florida all next week?! I hadn't plan on Dennis coming with me unless that is the name of my cabana boy! Tropical Storm...I can handle, although I didn't picture my vacation sitting in my room during a thunder storm. Hurricane...not so much! My sister is going with me, and I'm super excited! I'm hoping our schedule will consist of hanging out at the beach, hanging out by the pool, and hanging out under the cabana with our own private cabana boy...yum! So, here's hoping for pretty weather and hot cabana boys!

5 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

You're so funny! I want pictures of this cabana boy! ;)

And if Dennis ends up washing you out to sea, you best hold on tight to that cabana boy and take him with you!

"...Jack...I'll never let go...I'll never let go..." =P

Jennifer said...

Um, so I'm thinking this is God's way of telling you that you don't need a cabana boy. Or a trip to Florida, perhaps? Stay safe and say your prayers!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous. first kim. now you. you both suck. if you find a cabana boy...you're going to suck more.

Anonymous said...

uh, i just realized that could be taken quite badly......

yeah, truly NOT the way i meant that ;)

Samantha said...

Hey Jennifer! This is Sam as in Sam from freshman yr at ACU on Nelson Hall (Sam and Erin). Long time no talk. Just saw that you were online & couldn't help but read your blog & see what you're up to. I'm back in Abilene now too (with a husband and now a baby too). Maybe we'll run into each other sometime around town. I'd love to see you! :) Email me sometime sammylynn82@yahoo.com