Friday, July 08, 2005

Mr. and Mrs. Smith....great movie! Brad Pitt - HOT! Angelina Jolie - Beautiful. Why wouldn't they hook-up?
It's a COMPLETE movie, and by complete, I mean it has every element. It's action packed, suspenseful, sexy, funny, romantic...you name it, it's got it. So, that's my movie critique for the day. Go see it!
Also, random piece of information - If you ever go to Outback, order a loaf of bread and a side of chocolate sauce. Sounds gross, I know...but it's absolutely wonderful! It tastes just like a brownie....fabulous! So, for those of you who don't like to spend the $$$ on dessert, here's you an easy way out!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Where do you come up with these things??!! Chocolate sauce on the side with your bread! You crack me up. I've started looking at your blog for movie critiques before I decide if I want to go to it or not. Miss you tons! Be careful in Florida!

Anonymous said...

Amen! We used to put the bread in the oven and make sure it was really hot inside and then dip it in the chocolate. It was like angels crying in my mouth!!! ... hahahaa.