Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Nice Little Game of Tag

So, apparently, these top 10 lists are spreading around my little circle of blog friends rapidly. I was "tagged" by none other than "Miss Walker" who was tagged by someone else, who was I'm sure tagged by someone else. So, I'm going to share my top 10 list of songs at this moment...however, everyone who I would want to tag, has already been tagged, so I'll simply share my songs and move on!

Current Top 10 Favorite Songs:
You and Me - Lifehouse
These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Listen to Your Heart - D.H.T.
Beverly Hills - Weezer
Don't Lie - Black Eyed Peas
Come Back Down - Lifehouse
Best I Ever Had - Gary Allen
Baby Doll - Pat Green
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls

As stated earlier, this is just my CURRENT top 10 list. I could have listed about 30 more songs that I love right now, but these are the ones I play A LOT. Generally, I'm a pretty eclectic person when it comes to my music. I'll listen to main stream, alternative, country, oldies, christian, rock, and even a little rap.

Here's to great music!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great choices -- I have to agree with the majority of your selections (as being good songs).

Anonymous said...

Hey we have one song in common! I can't believe you have "Don't Cha" on there. Angela loves that song too. I HATE that song! LOL, I love you Ellison!

~Naye