Tuesday, September 27, 2005

FLIGHT PLAN

Friday night I went to see Flight Plan with my pal, Heather. I love Jodie Foster, so I had great expectations for this movie. Needless to say, I was thrilled when the movie didn't disappoint. It was an excellent movie! Filled with action and suspense, I left the theatre saying, "Wow...I totally didn't see that coming." The movie has a twist that no one expected. At one point, the entire theatre let out a gasp in amazement. Now, I'm not sure if we were really that shocked or if Abilenians are just easily amazed. But, whatever the case, the movie was wonderful; filled with fabulous acting, great suspense, and an amazing set. I can't wait til my next flight!


1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

I'll have to play devil's advocate and say I wasn't impressed. I too went and saw it Friday night, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Seriously, I've never fallen asleep during a movie in a movie theatre before, but I honestly dozed off 4 or 5 times Friday night (granted I HAD had a long day and we were stuck seeing the late showing that started at 10:45 since the 9:30 was sold out).

Whatever the case, though I really like Jodie Foster, I have not been impressed with this one or her last one (Panic Room). Oh well...better luck next round, Jodie (in my books).