Monday, October 03, 2005

I Love Random Surveys!



10 years ago I was:
--13 years old, about to turn 14.
--Living in Van, TX
--Attending Van Jr. High
--Hanging out with my three best friends, Jennifer, Nicole and Meredith
--In the middle of volleyball season, about to start basketball

5 years ago I was:
--18 years old, looking forward to 19
--First semester of college
--Wanting to leave Abilene
--Had already changed my major twice
--Living on the first floor of Nelson

1 year ago I was:
--22 years old
--In my first job after college at the T&P Event Center
--Getting to know two girls who are now two of my closest friends
--Doing many things that I shouldn't have been doing
--Wishing I had more friends in Abilene my own age

Yesterday I:
--Went to church
--Went shopping, bought some new shirts and pants
--Went to one of my best friends house
--Watched Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy
--Stayed up late playing with my new satellite tv system

5 things I would do with $10 million:
--Give to my church
--Get a new car
--Give some to my mom/dad and brother and sister
--Buy a vacation home
--Put the rest in savings

5 places I would run away to:
If I seriously needed to run somewhere I'd go to:
--My parents house
--Amber and Frank's
--Jama and Mike's
--Jamie or Lisa's
--Mel's house in Lubbock
If it was just to run away for the heck of it:
--My parents
--Michigan
--Los Angeles(if I still had 5 million)
--Hot Springs
--Dallas

5 things I would never wear:
--fish net pantyhose
--red skirt/white shirt/red shoes/red lipstick...oh wait...been there, done that!
--daisy dukes
--pantyhose on my arms and legs, blonde wig and a green tinkerbell outfit...um, did that too
--Blue and orange Alpha Kai Omega jersey


5 favorite TV shows:
--Desperate Housewives
--Grey's Anatomy
--Law & Order (all of them)
--CSI (all of them)
--Golden Girls

5 bad habits:
--PROCRASTINATION
--Leaving dishes in the sink
--Speeding
--Spend way too much money on...just about anything
--Taking care of my car

5 biggest joys:
--Laughing so hard it hurts
--Seeing old friends
--Knowing I've succeeded in something
--Slowly losing another pound
--Finding money in unexpected places

5 fictional characters I would date:
--Dr. Andrew Shephard on Grey's Anatomy
--Mr. Big on Sex and the City(he also looked amazing in The Perfect Man)
--Jake in Sweet Home Alabama
--Nick on CSI

I stole this from Kim. That's a brief look at several random areas of my life.

2 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

So a year ago you were doing many things that you shouldn't have been doing, huh? ;)

Katey said...

I totally agree with all of your fake boyfriends. Great choices Jen!