Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Can't Help Myself

I can't help myself. I love posting these random surveys. I got this one from my pal Janaye who actually has quite a few of these.

Random Questions
* Nervous Habits: tapping my finger nails and bouncing my leg
* Can you roll your tongue? yep
* Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? yep
* Tattoos? None
* Piercings and where? Just ears
* Do you make your bed daily? Uh, no.

CLOTHES
* Which shoe goes on first? My right.
* Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yep...but just playing
* On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? approx. $20
* What jewelry do you wear 24/7? watch, necklace, earrings
* Favorite article of clothing? jeans or socks...tough call

FOOD
* Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
* Have you ever eaten Spam? yep
* Favorite ice cream flavor? Blue Bell's Fudge Nut Brownie
* How many cereals in your cabinet? 2
* What's your favorite beverage? Gonna have to say water...but I'm also a huge sweet tea fan
* What's your favorite restaurant? In Abilene: Perini's...In general: PF Changs or Cheesecake Factory
* Do you cook? I can cook, but I rarely do it...doesn't make sense to cook for one

GROOMING
* How often do you brush your teeth? twice a day
* Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? yep
* Do you swear? sometimes
* Do you ever spit? yep...especially when I'm on my farm...just something about it.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE
* Animal? I like cats
* Food? anything my mom makes
* Month? October
* Day? Sunday
* Favorite Cartoon Character? I'll say Donald Duck...but I like a lot of Disney characters
* Shoe Brand? New Balance tennis shoes...wow, I like way too many brands
* Subject in school? Used to be science...in college, I changed to Home Ec. :)
* Color? red or black
* TV show? Way too many...here's a few: Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, CSI, Law&Order...I could go on

IN AND AROUND ROOM
* The CD player? Christmas music right now
* Person you talk most on the phone with? my mom
* Ever taken a cab? yep...the ones in The Bahamas are freakin' scary!
* What color is your bedroom? khaki and white
* Do you use an alarm clock? every morning
* What's your sleeping position? fall asleep on my back, end up on my stomach
* Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? yeah
* Do you sleepwalk? No
* Do you talk in your sleep? Nope
* Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Uh, no.
* How about with the light on? I sleep with the hall light on
* Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio? I set my sleep timer on the TV everynight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

viper alarm systemhttp://www.alarmmonitorsecurity.infoWhen I was young i used tot hink that power and wealth would bring me happiness..........I was right.viper alarm system