Friday, December 16, 2005

Seven

I was tagged by a co-worker to take part in this little, well, I'll call it a survey. Basically, I've fallen to peer pressure, and I need something to do this morning, so...I give you my "Seven Survey." Thanks Chris!

List 7 things to do before I die:
1. Visit every continent
2. Get married
3. Own a resort
4. Snow ski in Switzerland
5. Direct a major motion picture
6. Own a home in Italy
7. Meet Dolly Parton

List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. See or hear someone throwing-up
2. Run a marathon
3. Water ski
4. Use illegal drugs
5. Live in Louisiana, Arizona, or Utah
6. Speak a foreign language
7. Ride in the back of a car without getting car sick

List 7 things that attract me to my spouse(or Opposite Sex):
1. Devotion to Christ
2. Sense of humor
3. Got to be a big guy!
4. Loves my family and friends
5. Spontanious
6. Love a great smile and eyes!
7. Loves to have crazy fun!

List 7 things I say most often:
1. "Freakin' "
2. "Well, you see"
3. "Shut-up"
4. "Are you freakin' kidding me?"
5. "My bad."
6. "Son of a..."
7. "You're killin' me, Smalls!"

List 7 books or series that I love:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. God's in Alabama
3. Sisterchicks on the Loose
4. Oh the Places You'll Go
5. I Married Adventure
6. God At Your Wits End
7. Notes to a Working Woman

List 7 movies I would watch over and over again:
1. A League of Their Own
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Dumb and Dumber
5. 9 to 5
6. Pocket Full of Miracles
7. "Christmas Vacation"

List seven people I would love to join in (if they haven't already done so):
1.Kim Smith
2. Julie Goen
3. Jennifer Walker
4. Holly Herr
5. Jamie Slagle
6. Melody Forest
7. Katey Earles

No comments: