Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An end in sight...

My three months of rest and relaxation begins in four days. I'm tired. I'm ready for my head to stop hurting. I'm ready to breathe. I'm ready to get a decent nights sleep.

The insanity will end on Saturday. My last event for the semester will end Friday evening, or actually Saturday morning, around midnight. There are 2800 people coming to this event and it has been, by far, the most labor and mind intensive so far this year. I'll write about this event next week when I'm in a more positive mood because it has the potential to be an absolutely amazing evening. We shall see...

2 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

Best wishes on your event "today"! I have no doubts that you'll do an AMAZING job! That's just how you are!

Go get'em, kid!

Jennifer said...

Yes! Come to Dallas and we'll have 1/2 of BFMF together again!