Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Not So Tiffany's Moment

Ok, so it's really just coincidence that my most recent entries have been stories from other people. I really can write my own material, I just couldn't help but post the last story and now this one.

What you're about to read really did happen. The girl in this story, I'll call her Cari, is related to my cousin by marriage, so we've hung out at family functions, weddings, etc. Cari is dating a guy...I'll call him AC.

AC plans a nice date for Cari last weekend. He arrives at her apartment and before he goes to the door, he takes off his sports coat and hangs it in his car. He then went to her apartment, waited a few minutes for her to finish getting ready, and then off they go, out the door to his car. When they arrive at his car, they see that all of the windows are busted out and several things are missing, one of them being his sports jacket. He's devestated. Whether they go to the police station or the cops come to the apartment, I do not know. What I do know is that as AC was giving his statement to the police, Cari overheard him say that in his sports coat pocket was the Tiffany's engagement ring he was going to give Cari that night! He had plans to propose, but sadly, things didn't work out as he had imagined.

Truly a tragic story.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I could only dream of a box from Tiffany's but I would die to know I was to be proposed to and have my Tiffany's ring stolen. All I know is, I would never walk out of Tiffany's without insurance. Let's hope AC felt the same way. Great story and thanks! Love it!