Monday, March 31, 2008

Survey Says

I received the following survey over the weekend. Thought it might be fun to answer.

What is your favorite:

* GUM: Orbitz Spearmint
* RESTAURANT: I've recently fallen in love with Flemings, a steak and wine bar in San Antonio. Delicious!
* DRINK: sweet tea or Coke...tough choice!
* SEASON: Fall
* TYPE OF WEATHER: 60s or 70s...cloudy or sunny, doesn't matter
* EMOTION: excited
* THING TO DO ON A HALF DAY: cook-out on the back porch on a fall or spring night
* LATE-NIGHT ACTIVITY: playing games or watching tv
* SPORT: to play - football or softball to watch - hockey, football, soccer
* CITY: wow, I love a lot of cities!
* STORE: Target

When was the last time you:

* CRIED: last month
* PLAYED A SPORT: November...gosh, that was forever ago!
* LAUGHED: Today
* HUGGED SOMEONE: I randomly got a hug at an event yesterday. The florist hugged me good-bye and said "God bless you" Guess he thought I needed a hug and a blessing!
* KISSED SOMEONE: yesterday
* FELT DEPRESSED: last month
* FELT ELATED: two days ago
* FELT OVERWORKED: this one made me laugh! I feel overworked about once a month
* FAKED SICK: months ago...a really long time ago
* LIED: hum...a little lie, today. A big lie...I can't remember the last big lie I told.

What was the last:

* WORD YOU SAID: Bye
* THING YOU ATE: Chicken roll from Joes Pizza
* SONG YOU LISTENED TO: Something in the car last night
* THING YOU DRANK: Coke
* PLACE YOU WENT TO: Meeting in the Campus Center
* MOVIE YOU SAW: Mad Money
* MOVIE YOU RENTED: I can't even remember
* CONCERT YOU ATTENDED: Bette Midler in Vegas

Who was the last person you:

* HUGGED: The florist in San Antonio at our event yesterday
* CRIED OVER: Gosh...I can't remember
* KISSED: hum...getting a little personal here!
* DANCED WITH: I car danced with Caddie last night on our way back to Abilene
* SHARED A SECRET WITH: Jes
* HAD A SLEEPOVER WITH: Not really a sleepover, but Caddie and I stayed in a hotel this weekend in San Antonio for an event
* CALLED: Teena
* WENT TO A MOVIE WITH: My mom and sister
* SAW: My student intern
* WERE ANGRY WITH: Caddie
* COULDN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF: hum...again with the personal questions!
* OBSESSED OVER: If I obsess over anyone, that would be Dolly Parton! :)

Have you ever:

* DANCED IN THE RAIN: Not danced, but I've played in the rain
* KISSED SOMEONE: Yes
* DONE DRUGS: Not the illegal ones...maybe someday!
* DRANK ALCOHOL: Yes
* SLEPT AROUND: No
* PARTIED ‘TIL THE SUN CAME UP: Oh yes
* HAD A MOVIE MARATHON: Yes! I love movie marathons!
* GONE TOO FAR ON A DATE: Uh, yes
* SPUN UNTIL YOU WERE IMMENSELY DIZZY: Yes!
* TAKEN A SURVEY QUITE LIKE THIS BEFORE: Why yes I have!

1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

Awww....

don't you just LOVE these things!?!?! ;)