Monday, October 06, 2008

Pumpkins

My cousin, Jody, and I took her two kids to the pumpkin patch last week at the Disability Resources center. We got great pumpkins! All different sizes and colors! The kids were so cute and so excited! Disability Resources is a program for mentally challenged adults, so in an effort to remain "pc," I won't put any of my funny stories on my blog, but if you want to hear them, just ask me next time you see me! Camden and Jadyn were precious picking out their pumpkins...picking out the biggest and the smallest! Here are a few pictures of our outing...too fun!


Camden inspecting the pumpkins...he picked the biggest one in the patch to take home.


Jadyn picking the perfect pumpkin, little sweetiekins!


Cam and Ja w/their favorite second cousin...Cousin Jenni...or "Yenni" as Jadyn says!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Well, I still haven't sent the pics but you got them for your blog your only missing two more. I wish you would share your experience with everyone. The shrill "Awh, That HURTS", was very much an experience. Lv U.