Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The 3's

My cousin sent me the following in an email, so I figured in an attempt to keep my blog updated for all three of my fans, I'd post my answers in my blog.

Before I get to my 3's...
Most of you know my office is inside Moody Coliseum. Chapel has just started as I'm posting this (yes, I'm posting during work) and they're singing "Shout Hallelujah!" This song reminds me of my little cousins, Jadyn and Camden. They love that song...and I love hearing them sing...little precious angels! They also love the song "How Great is Our God." They also enjoy Veggie Tales...which has a character named Pa Grape. So, when my little cousin Jadyn sings "How Great is Our God," she actually sings "Pa Grape is Our God." It cracks my stuff up! They are so stinkin' cute!

As I'm writing, they're still singing in chapel. This will be one of the things I miss most once I move into my new office. I've talked to several friends who have left ACU and miss the singing in chapel. I've been lucky enough the past year and a half to hear the beautiful singing and praise everyday at 11am coming from right across the hall. This I will miss.

Ok...onto my 3's!

3 Names I go by:

1. Jennifer
2. Jen
3. Jenni

3 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Office Assistant
2. Catering Director
3. Director of Events

3 Places I have lived:

1. Van, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. I've lived 3 different places in Abilene...dorms on campus, house on Squires and now my duplex.

3 TV shows I watch:

1. Law & Order SVU
2. Nip/Tuck
3. Top Chef

3 Places I have been:

1. Bahamas
2. Canada
3. California

3 People that email me regularly:

1. Caddie
2. Lindsey
3. Teena

3 of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. BBQ
3. My mom's home cooking

3 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. The summer
2. Getting married (whenever that may be!)
3. Owning my own business

1 comment:

FeedingYourMind said...

I miss chapel singing...

...kinda like how I miss Ellison...