Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brag Session

People don't always have the chance to brag on their parents, but this year mine have made me very proud! But don't take that the wrong way...I've always been proud of my parents! They're spectacular people and I love them very much!

Most of you know that this past September, they were awarded ACU Parents of the Year. What a great ceremony and such an honor! Well, their picture from the Homecoming parade has been one of the few selected for the new ACU Alumni website. There are several pictures that run, so just be patient. They're after the Sing Song picture. My parents are the ones waving from the car in the parade ;)

You can also look for them in the next issue of ACUToday magazine. Little cuties!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your parents are awesome, and I'm thankful for them, too. Because of them, we had the rockin-est house in all of GATA!

FeedingYourMind said...

Well I was the GATA with the rockin-est house of Siggies!