Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wedding Crashers

This past weekend I went to see the new movie Wedding Crashers. I went with Lisa, who has become my new movie buddy, Jamie and Jamie's husband, Scott. We had hoped to go to the 9:30 show, but it was sold out, so we opted for the 9:45 show which ultimately ended up sold out too. The theatre was so packed, that we had to sit on the second row from the front. Not the best seats in the world, but we were optimistic.

The first thing I want to say about the movie is that Owen Wilson is freakin' hot. The second thing I would like to say is that Vince Vaughn is freakin' hot too. Together, they make a freakin' hot team!

So, the movie was hilarious. I laughed a lot, and I mean a lot. But, I will say, if you don't find sexual humor funny, you won't find this movie very funny. The majority of the humor in this movie is based on sexual innuendos and, well...I'll just let you see the movie. Bottom line - I thought it was funny, but dirty. It definitely earned its R rating.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes. I agree. Vince Vaughn is incredible. I like Owen's character better, but Vince is my kind of guy. :)

FeedingYourMind said...

Can't say I find Owen or Vince hot. Sorry. However I haven't seen that movie, but still something tells me it isn't going to change my mind. HA! ;)

However, though kinda random, I caught part of that movie called "Eurotrip" on tv last week, and though it is a pretty dirty movie, that guy in it is pretty hot, though I have no idea what his name is. I'm sure he is probably some real popular actor boy and I just don't know his name...HA! I should look it up I suppose...oh well.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with you--the movie was absolutlely hilarious! I have to admit that I have seen it three times now. I saw it with different crowds each time so I'm not that much of as loser. Anyway, Vince Vaughn is definitely a hot man Owen Wilson isn't too bad either. Good choice Elly! :)
~Naye