Friday, September 01, 2006

55 Questions

A friend sent me these questions and I found most of them interesting, intriguing and just plain funny. Feel free to copy them for your own blog. You'll have fun answering them...I did.

1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Don

2.If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I really don't know the answer to this, but I'd like to think I would survive.

3. How many times have you spoken French?
Does "répondez s'il vous plaît" count?

4. Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Why yes I have

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Nope...I've never been in a spelling bee

6. Do you have a job?
Yep

7. How fast can you type?
Well, in high school my record was eighty something. Not really sure what it is now.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Uh, sometimes.

9. What do you like to eat late at night?
Cereal or fruit

10. What is the longest time you have been away from home?
I've lived away from my home for 7 years now. What's the longest time between visits? About 2 months.

11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Last month

12. Do you really knock on wood?
Sometimes

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
Water

14. What is the most obscure musical instrument you know?
I've always thought the accordian was a weird instrument.

15. Can you hoola hoop?
Uh, for like 15 seconds.

16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Only when I have to be. One of my biggest faults is that I like to gossip. It's really bad, I know. I'm working on it.

17. What do you want for Christmas?
Money or gift certificates

18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
Yeah, he lives on Drury Ln.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't think so. Nobody's ever told me I do.

20. Who wrote the book of love?
Well, I can't take all the credit for it, but chapters 1-7 were definitely written by me.

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Actually, no. I've never flown a kite.

22. Have you ever suffered from a broken heart/spleen/pancreas/kidney?
Weird question. Broken heart - yes. The other organs...no.

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Yeah, I do

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
157

25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yep

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Getting a massage, going to the office for a little bit and then going to Perini's for dinner

27. Missing someone now?
Not really...but if I think about it long enough I'm sure I would miss someone.

28. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
Today I told my sister I loved her before she left town

29. Do you close the toilet seat when you are finished?
Yeah...flushing with the lid open spreads more germs

30. How are you feeling today?
Can't complain

31. Are you black?
Uh, no.

32. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
nope

33. What are you looking forward to?
My massage tomorrow morning

34. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep

35. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No. Gross.

36. Can you handle the truth?
Most of the time

37. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I've actually never tried green eggs and ham

38. What 3 things you always bring with you?
Cell phone, watch, gum

39. Any cool scars?
I have a couple "good story" scars

40. Do you prefer the windows open or closed?
During the daytime on a cool fall or spring day, I love the windows open. However, I don't like them to be open at night or when it's hot.

41. How many kids do you plan on having?
None right now

42. What do you do when no one is watching?
Uh, pick a wedge. Sometimes I roll my eyes when people aren't looking.

43. Have you ever been in love?
Not really...just in like

44. Do you talk to yourself?
Not usually, but I have before

45. Is there something you want that you can't have?
A new car

46. Do you play video games?
Only at Jerry's Pizza or Mr. Gatti's

47. Who did you last hug?
Brandi Jo the night before she left for Ireland

48. Where is your phone?
Next to my bed on my nightstand

49. What was the last thing you ate?
Frostie from Wendy's

50. Have you attended any concerts lately?
No

51. Favorite Colors?
Black and red

52. What is the last movie watched?
I watched Rudy the other day

53. What song do you currently hear?
Not listening to music

54. Do you own a camera?
Yeah

55. What does 'obsequious' mean?
Attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery...or at least that's what Kim said.

2 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

Oh my gosh...I could have SWORN I saw a black girl picking a wedgie the other day and it was you!

Maybe not... ;)

Ellison said...

That's funny Kim. I actually laughed at that comment. Ha!